Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheet metal working including:
- CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
- Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
- Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
- Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
- Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
- Additive Manufacturing Pavilion
- Inspection, Measurement, Metrology
- Quality Systems
- Reverse Engineering
- Digitalisation (Industry 4.0) Pavilion
- Air Technology
- Manufacturers Pavilion
MELBOURNE - AUSTRALIA
14 May 2019 - 17 May 2019