EUROMAC hydraulic punch presses are designed for accuracy and reliability in a demandig 24/7 production eviroment.
• Monoblock C-frame structure in normalized nodular cast iron monoblock (no welding points) in Meehanite with 650 N/mm2 designed with FEM (Finite Element Method).
• 3 open sides to help loading all type of sheet formats and allow sheet flip or rotations.
• Strong and precise direct Drive INDEX System capable to punch thicknesses from 0,5 to 10 mm.
• Perfect alignment between punch and die thanks to the temperature control system which keeps under control the temperature difference between top and lower turret. This enables to better punch materials with less than 1mm thickness.
• All models are ready to accept any type of EUROMAC Multitools XMTE 4 – 6 – 10.
• All EUROMAC Multitools are capable of 220 kN force and all the punches are fully guided in the multitool body to help punch thin materials. The XMTE 6 and XMTE 10 can be equipped with antimark system & adjustable
• ZX – MTX –BX Autoindex machines are equipped with an additional external cooling system, which is optional on BX (without Autoindex), but highly recommended when the machines works with temperatures higher than 30°C.
• Possibility to increase sheet weight up to 200 Kg by reducing the axis acceleration together with combined tables (brush + balls).
• Automatic hydraulic clamp positiong (on MTX and ZX models). Pivoting clamps for better clamping on different thicknesses and/or corrugated materials, max opening 11mm.
• To improve loading times, machines with 2500mm X axis are equipped with a secure hydraulic double reference positioning pin which is automatically selected according to the dimensions of the programmed sheet.
• All models are predisposed to accept a Trumpf adapter.
• GRAPHIC FUNCTION KEYS make the programming and control of the machine fast, easy and intuitive.
• CNC unit with CAN BUS (modular) technology.
• User control based on a standard PC running on Windows®.
• LCD color screen (vibration-proof) with adjustable lighting.
• Unlimited storage capacity of either programs, nc files and punch lists.
• Graphical DIAGNOSTIC tool to quickly check the status the CNC status, sensors and inputs and outputs in order to quickly locate or even prevent the cause of a failure or to simply make regular maintenance easier.
• All models accept the TELESERVICE for a remote diagnose or active control of the machine state and parameters (requires internet connection).
• All punching machines consoles are equipped with a UPS (uninterruptable power supply) to avoid program loss or damage due to power failures.
PROGRAMMING and USE
• Toppunch® control software makes parts programming fast, simple and intuitive thanks to the direct choice of functions or geometrical shapes.
• All models are equipped with automatic adjustment of punch up-stroke according to the different
thickness of the sheet to punch.
• The stroke of each punch can be easily adjusted and stored even while the machine is operating
• On FLEX models the punch speed from 10 up to 2.000 hits/min, acceleration and dwell time can be set for each punch or individual operation.
• Graphical simulation of Toppunch® programs or external NCs directly on the machine.
• Special functions for advance operations: rotation, movement, mirror, copy and special shapes.
• Automatic repositioning for sheets that are wider in the X, and automatic rotation (or flip) calculation for sheets longer on the Y (thanks also to the C-Frame monoblock).
• Automatic sort of the punch sequence to optimize movements and tool changes.
• Automatic tool lubrication programmable for each individual punch, per material type or for a specific job.
• Digital selection of axis speed from 10% to 100%.
• Automatic acceleration adjustment based on sheet calculated weight.
• Single or continuous punch stroke selector.
• On BX and ZX models L-gauge to punch in manual mode to be able to punch small or odd sized or pre-bent materials.
• With LANTEK (external programming software) is possible to import/export CAD (DXF,DWG etc.) files in order to automatically apply tools and easily create nesting to use the full machine potential.
Hydraulics and FLEX system
• On FLEX models the Hydraulic RAM is controlled by a servo electrical motor.
• 300 KN standard on 1000mm or 1250mm Y axis models, 220 KN on 1500mm and 500 KN option for 1000mm throat models.
• CPS system standard on ZX and MTX models allows the use of Continuous Forming, Engraving, Marking and Thread Tapping tools.
• FLEX System is the first hybrid hydraulic servo motor-control system (patented by EUROMAC) through which the operator can adjust the punch speed from 10 up to 2.000 strokes/min and acceleration and hold the ram at any height of the stroke, hence allowing special functions like Continuous Forming, Engraving, Bending, Marking, Thread Tapping (positioning accuracy of 0.05 mm). Furthermore allows the use of the Wilson Wheel technology for shearing and/or rib & offset with ramp in ramp out movements.
• The speed and acceleration control also improves the punch quality when working with thin, thick or hard material. Thanks to the increased punch positioning accuracy (0.1mm) the FLEX system ensures also the best results in forming operations.
• The European Community legislation (obligatory CE-sign) stipulate for CNC-presses with clamps a protection by modular photoelectric barriers system.
• EUROMAC may only sign the CE-declaration of conformity when the appropriate protection system is installed at the customer site together with the machine.
• Clamp damage protection system, the machine stops automatically if the punch gets in safety area.
• Automatic Axis speed reduction when punching in critical areas of the sheet (sheet limits or close to the clamp safety zone).